Thursday, November 26, 2009

Introductions...

*waves* Hello! Marq here. Well, since installing WA on the laptop TS3 has been acting weird. This means no serious long term play, which means no legacy play. =( So, I've decided to just partake in general sims challenges.

I figured the Who's Your Daddy, which was reworked for TS3 by Stircraxy, would be a fun thing to start. It'd also let me try the have 10 boyfriends LTW, something that I've wanted to do but haven't gotten around to doing yet.

I think I'll also try the Black Widow challenge after I finish this one... If I finish this one. Haha!

To navigate the blog you can use the Main Table of Contents or the links on the right. Please note: The links on the right will be the latest five (5) chapters only!

Thanks for reading and stopping by!
~Marq

No comments:

Post a Comment